Our Crankshaft Machining Services
Dynamics Engineering Solutions offer a crankshaft machining service, which includes Grinding and repair service consisting of highly trained and motivated teams of supervisors and craftsmen in the refurbishment of crankpin , crankshaft and main journal bearings on land sites and on board sea going vessels and off-shore anywhere. We can also perform large crankshaft machining. We have developed specialised portable on site crankshaft grinding machine which can be set up on the crankshaft requiring repair using the latest crankshaft machining techniques to ensure correct alignment and accuracy.
We offer our unique crankshaft machining technique to customers using a range of specialist orbital turning machining equipment to repair damaged crankpin and main journals of diesel engines and reciprocating compressors.
Our services embody a full vary of huge scale and little scale specialized tools to handle nearly any challenge our customers downside.
The company have a full range of orbital turning, grinding, honing and superfinishing machines to hide all forms and sizes of crankpin (big end/large end) and main journal bearings of any four and 2 tend diesel engines to finish on-site crankshaft repairs.
In situ crankshaft machining ( grinding) Features:
- With portable in situ crankshaft grinding equipment our engineers come to your works or vessel to repair worn out or broken Crankshaft Crankpins, Thrust Faces ,Crankshaft Main Journals, Keyways and other parts of your Marine or Industrial Crankshaft quickly and cost effectively using in situ grinding . We do this using our own crankshaft grinding equipment. This endsup in an great time and cost saving in most cases.
- There is no need dismantle crankshaft and to arrange for safe transport to a workshop which is usually far away.
- There is not any want dismantle rotating shaft and to rearrange for safe transport to a workshop that is typically distant.
- We have developed specialised portable on site crankshaft grinding machine which can be set up on the crankshaft requiring repair using the latest techniques to ensure correct alignment .and accuracy. The new generation on site crankshaft grinding equipment can do machining and polishing in one setting itself as there is no need of separate tools for grinding and machining.
- Crankshaft can be ground from the CR Pin dia of 50mm upwards.
- Special purpose tooling can be designed and developed incase of limitations of working space in engine block.